University of Canterbury Speech and Hearing Clinic
We are now enrolling new clients for Hearing and/or Speech & Language services of all ages.
The University of Canterbury Speech and Hearing Clinic offers a comprehensive range of professional services for people with communication difficulties or swallowing problems.
Our Audiologists and Speech-Language Therapists are
- specialists in the evaluation and treatment of speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- specialists in hearing evaluation, hearing aid selection and fitting, and ongoing services for adults and children with hearing difficulties
Referrals are accepted for individuals of any age. This is a fee paying service. Please ask about our fees when making the referral. Presenting communication problems may involve hearing, language, speech, voice or stuttering. Referrals are accepted
- Directly from the client or the client's family.
- From medical practitioners.
- From early-childhood educators and school teachers.
- From speech-language therapists and audiologists.
- From other health/education professionals working with the client.
How to Refer
Call 03 369 3133
Dedicated free parking is available near the entrance of the clinic.
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
Appointments are available outside of these hours by prior arrangement.
Dept of Communication Disorders
Phone: (03) 369 3133
Fax: (03) 364 2760